Friday 20 April 2012

What I have learnt this semester

What have I learnt this semester ?


New vocabulary, new websites ...

The last two months in The Didactique de l'anglais class, I have learnt a lot of things.
 We talked a lot about technology, and how to use it with students. I've learnt new vocabulary : tools, Input/Output, Cognitive, to improve, task...
I really love the work we had to do this semester, because I'm really comfortable with computers, and working with websites like Wordle, Voicethread, Blogger, was really interesting. 
We created a complete story with Mandy, just using our drawings and Voicethread !

Moreover, watching podcasts and summarizing them was a nice experience. I've learnt where I could find university podcasts ( such as Harvard or Stanford ) and now I'me able to find them by myself ( on itunes and youtube ) and understand what is said on it.
I really think that when I will be a teacher, I will use all these tools with my students, and I will make them work a lot with technology, because it is our futur. Students and Teachers have to learn how to learn with web 2.0, because it is an unlimited source of knowledge. 

Others teachers are constantly publishing new videos and new audio podcasts, and we should all watch them. 
To conclude I would said that using voicethread was a really funny experience :) We created a story, using our drawings and our voices.



No comments:

Post a Comment